Permission required: Project Roles->Project Management->View Project
The reports page allows you to generate reports based on the current status of your project. You can generate reports in either PDF or HTML format. SD Elements includes four types of reports:
- Completion Status Report: Generates a report detailing the notes, status, person who last changed the status, verification status, and date the status was changed for every task in the selected phase of the SDLC. Selecting "Complete" for the phase will generate a report for all phases.
- Compliance Report: Generates a report containing the completion status for all of the relevant tasks of a particular compliance regulation, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). SD Elements provides compliance reporting for the following:
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA): US regulation for protecting personally identifiable information of children under the age of 13
- California Online Privacy Act: US state regulation for protecting personally identifiable information of residents of California
- Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP): Common privacy principles that help ensure compliance with privacy regulations across many jurisdictions
- Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA): US regulation for protecting non-public financial data
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA): US regulation for safeguarding protected health information
- ISO 27001 / Sarbanes Oxley: ISO 27001 is an international standard for information security, with some specific sections that affect application security. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) is a US regulation for ensuring accuracy of financial reporting of publicly traded companies. SOX does not mandate specific controls for IT security, but instead requires organizations to adopt a general framework for information security. Many organizations elect to use ISO 27001 for this purpose.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-53 (NIST 800-53): A publication that catalogues security controls for US federal information systems
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS): International standard for organizations that store, process, or transmit credit card data
- Payment Card Industry Payment Application Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS): International standard with specific controls for payment applications
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA): Canadian regulation for protecting personally identifiable information
- Problem Summary Report: Generates a report sorted by problems in the system and their associated priority ratings. Use this report for threat modeling or to help understand the kinds of security vulnerabilities that your system may be vulnerable to, along with the status of corresponding countermeasures.
- All Tasks Report: Generates a document containing all of the tasks in the current project. You may also optionally include the Task's How Tos. Use this report if you need to generate a report of all detailed requirements for audit/archival purposes.