Minimum Permissions Required:
- (Global) Delete Project, Add Project
- (Project) View Project
There are several ways to migrate a project (and all its releases) to another application.
- "Move" in the Project Overview page:
- Quick shortcut from the dropdown in the Projects page:
From either of those links, select the destination application you would like to migrate your project (and all its releases) to and click on the "Move Project" button.
- If your project has new releases, all of them will be moved to the new application. There is no way to move a subset of them at this time.
- The "Move" button will only be available to the "root" project. i.e. the project that is not a "new release" of any other projects. If you do not see the "Move" button, it probably means that the project you have selected is a new release of another project.
- You may not move a project to a deleted application.
- Deleted projects that are new releases of another project will remain deleted in the destination application.